head-space pt. 1

06:58



head-space is a new blog series I'm starting
in which I share things that are inspiring me, or that
I'm reading, learning, watching, seeing, and listening.

suggested, in part, by you who said I should share
what sparks my brain.

should be fun.
this post is also based on the assumption that
you have time to indulge in anything extra. lol.

. . .



listening:

<<<< THIS PODCAST EPISODE. If you don't already get Hannah Brencher's emails or follow her on social media, hopefully this podcast episode will convince you (be sure to listen to both, as pt. 2 is killer)





also:

- The Highwaymen
- Stories & Songs
- In Case You Don't Live Forever
- Atlas: One
- Magic: live from the US



Some movies I've enjoyed



these are all on Netflix btw,
if that helps.


You should. . .

- Try this beet hummus. It totally tastes just like regular hummus, but it's prettier.

- Sign up for Grace Ann's 2nd weekday goodness - the Tuesday Letters.

- Check out this bedside table. I REALLY want to make it.



Researching. . .

The Enneagram. (wwaaaay late to the party, I know)

For the longest time I had no idea what the Enneagram was. Until a photographer I follow on Instagram, did a Live all about Enneagram types. I was fascinated and told myself I needed to study it before the summer ended. So I have been listening to this <<<<< podcast and I just finished episode two.


It's still too early to tell, but I have a strong suspicion I'm 60% type 1. After this podcast, I plan to read "The Road Back to You," and the "Sacred Enneagram" - which are two books I've heard amazing things about. What's All The Hype with the "Enneagram"? / Darling Mag was a great introduction for me as well.



hope your week is lovely.
k.





| Let’s Have a Conversation |

What have you been loving lately?Do you know the Enneagram? If so, what type are you? • Any recommendations for me? • What are you doing this last week of summer?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I freakin' love this post! What a great idea for a series. I adore Hannah Brencher so I will 110% be checking out that podcast. Thanks for the great recommendations! As for the Enneagram, I am also very late to the party. I believe I am a type 4? Not too sure what all of it means just yet. Hope your weekend has been lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Erin! I'm looking forward to writing more of it : )

      Hannah Brencher is amazing, right??? Hope you love the podcast.

      I am just listening to part "Four" of the Enneagram podcast today, and so far it's very fascinating. Excited to learn more!!

      cheers.
      k.

      Delete
  2. Still absolutely obsessed with that Hannah Brencher podcast. I haven't started the SAL Enneagram podcast yet, but I think it just might have to be my next commute. : )

    Also, have I mentioned that I cried at the Tuesday Letters shoutout? Because I most definitely cried at the Tuesday Letters shoutout. xx

    love you love you love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll love SAL's podcast. It's amazing (also I want to know what you think so please tell me)

      Awww, my friend, you are most welcome and deserving of all the shout-outs.

      many, many hugs.
      k.

      Delete