Thankfulness Thursday 2021

19:17

I’m always excited when Thankfulness Thursday comes around. It’s the only month I post consistently. Somehow it’s easier for me to do this than other times of the year??? Don’t ask me how it works. I usually know how I want to write the series each year, but October came to such a crashing stop that I didn’t have a spare second to plan anything. That said, I make no promises for how this TT season will go. But this week we are doing a recap. Bold words/phrases/sentences are moments of gratitude.

friday:

Spent the day cleaning and catching up on things. I’m still behind tho!
Ultimate Frisbee for the first time in months.

saturday:

Read a great novel. Dinner with the best of friends’ and family. It rained.

sunday:

“I think a lot about human strength. And how much of our strength comes from what we tell ourselves inside. I wish I was able to beat all the little horrors of this world. I wish people would get things. But if I accept that humans are strong enough to survive war and famine and suffering, then I have to accept that humans are also strong enough to be all kinds of hurtful things to others."
Not exactly a gratitude moment tonight, but what I’m thinking nonetheless.

monday:

THE SUN CAME OUT. Met up with a friend and we watched her son at the playground. Dropped into work to catch-up on administrative things.

tuesday:

My favorite work days are always a little crazy and over-caffeinated. I still haven’t learned to love the slow pace for very long and luckily work picked up in a wild way. I love it even though if some days suck.
Woke up to snow falling all over but it was a light storm. Had coffee at the window with my xtra hour.

wednesday:

More work. The photo at the top of this post is from today. It was about 2:30, the sun shining through the front window. I positioned my laptop and chair at the best angle and stayed a happy girl until it sunk behind the buildings again. If only I could have this every day.

thursday:

I'm sitting at work writing this before calling it a day. Things feel a little like they happened too fast, but that's probably my coffee talking. Funny how some days feel accomplished but other days don't? Today felt like I accomplished if nothing personal, enough to keep the shop plugging away another day.
I just saw my favorite human for ten seconds and it was better than not seeing her at all since we couldn't meet for coffee this morning. I'll take it.


Happy almost-Friday
k.

Tell me a good thing about your week.
Are you doing Thankfulness Thursday on your blog or Insta?
Drop the link!

You Might Also Like

0 comments