my blood and my bones

18:58


My blood and my bones
My heart and my hands
They try to hold all of this in
-
But I'm running to You
Like a west Texas wind
Saying "God I need You
Oh how I need You.
God how I need You again."


I have been trying to write a post for weeks now, and I keep coming back to it and failing at what I want to say. And now that's it's Nov. and that means an annual Thankfulness Thursday recap every week (which I am starting next week because this one has been....crazed), I don't really have time to finish it. So here's my best substitute: photos from the hike we finally finished after twice getting lost trying to find it. And a song I cannot get out of my head.

happy thursday, friends.
k.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Always *love* your content. This is beautiful, thank you for sharing! ♥️

    Have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jeanette!! Hope your week is wonderful.

      k.

      Delete
  2. Four years of blogging?! What on earth. How crazy is that? Gosh. To say I'm glad you're here is the biggest understatement in the world.

    Your photos are stunning (as always), and my southern heart gasped at the snow 😂 I love seeing your adventures!!

    Now I'm off to listen to needtobreathe on repeat and try to get my own thankfulness thursday content prepped, because I didn't make it past an insta post this week, either. :-) love spending novembers with you, friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm *so glad* to be here with you all. : )

      Ooohhhh sounds like the best plan. Novembers are the best with you too <3

      xoxo.
      k.

      Delete