Thankfulness Thursday no. 3

21:22

gratitude moments this week:

= learning a lot about what it means to be a professional, and it’s crazy to think of how far I have yet to go. It’s exhausting, but good.

= social media is exhausting but I’m very glad to see everyone’s gratitude stories & posts today. What a long two years it’s been, eh?

^^^ I used “exhausting” in two sentences LOL.

= I slept in and even if I missed prime daylight hours, it’s okay. Not many chances to sleep in these days.

= the snow has melted enough for me to go on a run

= got some potentially exciting news yesterday!! I won’t know till tomorrow if it actually went through but OMG I am thrilled by the prospect.

= my brother made us breakfast; bless him (photo above).

= had time with a few favorite humans this week, and although brief – I’ll take it.

= folding laundry & singing “Bad Idea” with Little Sister


Happy thanksgiving, friends.
I hope it’s a light one : )
k.


What are you grateful for this week?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. "Exhausting" two sentences in a row is the truest November vibe. 😂 Here's hoping that December is a kind one. Sending hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holiday craziness in the retail world is begging to differ with you, but let's hope anyway!!!

      Your December BETTER be chill or else I am coming over to knock some sense into Life. XD

      Delete