Thankfulness Thursday - it's Thanksgiving

08:00

*writing this 24 hours before I have to will help me get it done on time, right? right*


It's another semi-winter day in which the sun sets far too early and I am waiting for 5:30 when I can go home and curl up in front of a show with knitting. I've been left to man the shop this week because whoever isn't out of town on holiday business is either sick or caught up in childcare responsibilities. It feels a little like last year: me at this desk, except less stressed. Now, I have a great boss, lovely co-workers. I've told myself I will find other work one day, but it's hard to leave great places, ya know?


a good workplace. . .there's a start to this week's list.

yesterday's snow is melting on the sidewalks. I'm ready for snow, now, but only if it's dry. still. . .it's something.

the masterpiece that is JRB's Parade. It has gotten me through this week.

this this this. (we spend a lot of time hyping each other's work; it's great.)

Where the Crawdads Sing is finally out where I can watch it. Pls don't tell me if you hated or loved it yet. . .I'm already scared.

P, from the candy shop, dropped off chocolate covered apple goodness to shops downtown I'd forgotten how goooddd they are. Def. the highlight of my day.


hey will you look at that?
I finished on time!
happy thanksgiving, friends :)
k.

You Might Also Like

0 comments