Thankfulness Thursday

15:56

Hey friends,

Is it becoming #ThankfulnessFriday for me??? This is the second week in a row I haven’t been able to get my act together the day of. And last week I caved and posted on the ol' gram instead of formatting a post here. Anyways...it’s 7:52AM, coffee is steaming in my mug, I’m listening to songs from Five Feet Apart (don’t ask why, I’m not usually like this).

I have to be somewhere in an hour so here’s a list of moments I pinched myself this week.


• A friend, who’d only seen the movie, and I were talking about Woods, and I told her the Wolf/Cinderella’s Prince are the same. It blew her mind.

• It’s been so sunny this week. I don’t need to tell you what a blessing it is.

• Planning trips/concerts is a good feeling

• It might be sunny, but it’s also been frigid. This is good news because I’ve told myself this year I will improve my skating.


Hope your weekend is lovely,
k.

You Might Also Like

0 comments